Mentor InSight presents Lionbridge v2#AIShowBiz event, the world’s first summit dedicated to the intersection of AI and entertainment returns to Hollywood January 2018.
Cyber Monday deal now available for 2nd annual day-long summit gathering of top executives from IBM, Paramount Pictures, Microsoft, Deloitte Digital plus AI-focused Hollywood directors, investors and many others.
HOLLYWOOD, Calif., Nov. 22, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mentor InSight (http://www.AIShow.Biz), the media and market maker company with a moon shot mission to create an Obi-Wan Kenobi style like guru, today announced Lionbridge v2#AIShowBiz, its second annual one-day event celebrating the latest innovations, strategies and predictions for the emerging artificial intelligence/entertainment industry. The day-long summit will be held on January 16, 2018 in Hollywood at IgnitedSpaces and will feature trailblazer talks, an entrepreneurial pitch fest, innovation fair, and reception and musical performance with a “synthetic being” as an audience member.
A photo accompanying this announcement is available here.
Interested attendees can participate in the event’s Cyber Monday 50 percent discount available from November 19th through November 29, 2017. There are only 30 tickets available at this special rate. Visit www.AIShow.Biz and use promo code CyberMon50 to purchase tickets before they sell out!
Attendees will hear Trailblazer Talks from the industry’s most visionary executives, witness a Pitch Fest for entrepreneurs seeking financing and experience an evening networking reception featuring an AI Innovation Fair with DEMOs of the latest inventions.
Trailblazer Talk Speakers Include:
- Steven Abrahams, Principal Group Product Manager, Skype Platform and Partnerships, Microsoft
- Lauren deLisa Coleman, Digi-Cultural Trend Analyst, Forbes Contributor, Founder Lnk Agency, Panelist and Moderator at Event
- Jay Samit, Independent Vice Chairman, Deloitte Digital, Bestselling Author
- Dr. Ali Arsanjani, CTO, Analytics and Machine Learning Services, IBM Analytics, IBM Distinguished Engineer
- Ted Schilowitz, Futurist, Paramount Pictures, Chief Creative Officer, Barco Escape
- Juston Johnson, Sr. Product Manager, Previously at Apple and Samsung
- Nova Spivack, Founder, CEO, Angel Investor, Magical
- Ann Greenberg, Founder & CEO, Entertainment AI™, Infinite Story™
- Brett Leonard, Award-winning Filmmaker/Futurist, Chief Creative Officer, Virtuosity
- Michael Terpin, CEO, Transform Group
- Jane Nemcova, VP & GM, Global Services for Machine Intelligence, Lionbridge
- Adrian Sexton, CEO, Titan Platform US
- Alex Lightman, Author, Entrepreneur, and Futurist
- Nonny de la Peña, CEO and Founder, Emblematic Group
- Seth Greenfield, CEO & Co-founder, imperson
- Brian Mac Mahon, Sensei, Expert DOJO
- Donn Montoya, Angel Investor, Connect 2 All, Founder
- Gunnar Newquist, Ph.D., Founder and CEO, Brain2Bot, Inc., Inventor of the ArtIEEs Award Trophy Designed by a Robot Brain!
- IAMEVE, Singer, Visual Artist and Songwriter, Performing at Event with "Synthetic Being" Audience Member
- David Goldman, Chief Executive Officer, Virtuosity
- Ed Lantz, President & CTO, VORTEX Immersion Media, Inc.
- Mark Bünger, VP of Research, Lux Research
- Mark Murphy, Founder, Voyager Media Company
- Eddie Lin, Co-founder and CEO, NexusEdge
- Jeffrey Stansfield, CEO and Founder, Advantage Video Systems, Lionbridge v2#AIShowBiz Video Engineer Partner
- Steve Ardire, 'Merchant of Light' & Software Startup Advisor, Co-Emcee and Moderator at Event\
- Sandra Ponce de León, LatinaGeeks, Event Co-Emcee
- Molly Lavik, Creator, #AIShowBiz Community and Event, Founder, Mentor InSight and Moderator at Event
More details are available on the trailblazer speakers at: http://tinyurl.com/v2AIShowBizTrailblazers
The v2#AIShowBiz Entrepreneur Pitch Fest consists of top ten finalists who will deliver micro elevator pitches in front of a prestigious group of angel investors. The winner will take home the ArtIEEs Award Trophy Designed by a Robot Brain. All entrepreneurs in the AI/Entertainment space are invited to enter to compete to win three months of strategy consulting from an angel investor. To apply, visit here.
For more information on the award, visit ArtIEEs (Artificial Intelligence and Entertainment Excellence Award) & Announcing the ArtIEEs Award Intro Video..
The event is held at IgnitedSpaces in Hollywood at 7080 Hollywood Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90028.
Mentor InSight Presents Lionbridge v2#AIShowBiz Event: Tuesday, January 16 from 9:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m., Registration and Seating: 8:00 a.m.-9:00 a.m.
Trailblazer Talks and Panels: 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Entrepreneur’s Pitch Fest to Investors: 5:00 p.m.-6:15 p.m.
Keynote: 6:30 p.m.-7:30 p.m.
Reception and Innovation Fair: 7:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m.
Musical Performance: 8:30 p.m.-8:55 p.m.
Announcement of Entrepreneur Pitch Fest Recipient Receiving ArtIEEs Award 8:55 p.m.
About #AIShowBiz, Mentor InSight, Lionbridge and IgnitedSpaces Visit Here
Lynessa Williams | email@example.com