Why become a member of CogWord's Growing AI Ecosystem?
We aim to empower enterprise leadership with optimal ways to evolve their enterprise with artificial intelligence. In this capacity, CogWorld offers a streamlined path to engagement, through delivery of valuable content, including AI solution providers' use cases and case studies, to understanding an enterprises needs for specific knowledge. Our efforts involve gaining an understanding of our enterprise buyers' (also members) needs and building communities and optimized relationships to facilitate such engagement.
Our ecosystem is comprised of:
- Our Luminaries & Thought Leaders (Vint Cerf, Tom Davenport, Irving Wladawsky, Doug Lenat and over 20 others contributing articles and Q&A's on an expanding range of topics and actionable content
- Our AI solution provider corporate 'launch' members, with Nodes (company profiles ~ example: Deloitte) featuring use cases and informative, even interactive content
- Our enterprise corporate members with Nodes (the Fortune 1000 for example) featuring thought leadership articles and content covering case studies and success stories (and failures when willing). For CogWorld, it's all about optimizing their evolving enterprise, and we aim to understand their particular critical needs.
- Subscribers that want to learn about actionable AI solutions in business speak. And, of course there's entities of seemingly endless kinds that support this buyer/seller union that CogWorld aims to optimize.
There's a lot about to happen in the CogWorld 'hub.'
We aim to act as the go-to platform for both AI solution providers and enterprise buyers. In order to achieve this, CogWorld must walk the talk, by implementing powerful algorithms and technologies that optimize the flow of content and engagement such as Heatseeker, a novel self-organizing clustering algorithm, and iKnowCentral's interactive embedded visualizations to represent deep taxonomies, and also, machine learning algorithms.
- As we grow our active AI ecosystem, you'll gain streamlined exposure and access to enterprise leaders at global organizations (U.S. primarily now), management consulting firms, AI solution providers and our team of Luminaries & Thought Leaders, Emerging Leaders and Specialists.
- Submit bylined AI-specific articles by your company's top thought leaders ~ for inclusion in our eFeatures for release in the hub, with distribution to our primarily organic, cultivated list of 25,000 relevant individuals, well-amplified through social media.
- Your member Node serves as a repository for all forms of media, specific to enterprise AI solutions. Nodes are a great place to house use cases and case studies.
- We'll also produce virtual events for targeted segments within our ecosystem.
Specific Membership Options
PASSWORD: it's between 87 and 89
Interested to Enter CogWorld's Case Study 2018 Awards Program?