Wanted: More Corporate Launch Members!
Gain Exposure to 500k enterprise buyers, influencers, professionals and professors in..
Participate in eFeature #2: Crossing the Cognitive Chasm: The Journey (view prospectus)
Estimated exposure (January - March): 500,000+
Release & distribution date: January 25, 2018
*Member content uploads by: January 15, 2018*
We aim to empower enterprise leadership with knowledge and optimal ways to evolve their enterprise with artificial intelligence.
In this capacity, CogWorld offers a streamlined path to engagement, through delivery of valuable content, including AI solution providers' use cases and case studies, and on the buyers' side, we're building CXO to facilitate engagement and get to know specific needs and pain points.
Our ecosystem is comprised of MEMBERS with nodes (company profiles ex: Deloitte):
- Luminaries & Thought Leaders including Vint Cerf, Tom Davenport, Irving Wladawsky, Doug Lenat and over 20+ others contributing content.
- AI solution providers featuring thought leadership articles and content covering use cases, demos, etc.
- Enterprise buyers (the Fortune 1000 for example) featuring thought leadership articles and content covering case studies, success and failures (when willing).
- Partners that add value involving research, events and more (ask about specifics).
There's a lot about to happen in the CogWorld 'hub.' (Soon, nodes will be self-managed by members.)
We aim to be the go-to platform for both AI solution providers and enterprise buyers. In order to achieve this, CogWorld must walk the talk, by implementing powerful algorithms and technologies that optimize the flow of content and engagement such as QAI Heatseeker, a novel self-organizing clustering algorithm and the QAI platform.
- As we grow our active AI ecosystem, you'll gain streamlined exposure and access to enterprise leaders at global organizations (U.S. primarily now), management consulting firms, AI solution providers and our team of Luminaries & Thought Leaders.
- Submit bylined AI-specific articles by your company's top thought leaders ~ for inclusion in our eFeatures for release in the hub, with distribution to our primarily organic, cultivated list of 20,000+ relevant individuals, well-amplified through social media.
- Your member node serves as a repository for all forms of media, specific to enterprise AI solutions. Nodes are a great place to house use cases and case studies.
- We'll also produce virtual events for targeted segments within our ecosystem.
Corporate Launch Member Options