COGNITIVE WORLD is a knowledge hub & ecosystem for AI transformation.
Join us if you're:
1) a luminary that enjoys sharing knowledge and significant value through articles and other content.
2) an enterprise buyer interested to gain knowledge to optimize your company's journey to AI transformation.
3) an AI solution provider with executive thought leaders on board interested to share knowledge and the value of your solutions to enterprise buyers.
4) a resource that delivers value to our community, i.e., an institute or association, or companies offering education, research, events, media and other valued resources.
Stay tuned for..
..our new Group Blog on Forbes.com
- Significant exposure of thought leadership articles and other content
- Member-managed corporate Nodes (public profiles)
- Upload & showcase all forms of content in your Node
- Amplified exposure of your content on LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook
- Our (to be) Quarterly eFeatures offer guaranteed exposure to 1 MILLION
- Benefits from our partners' offerings - to come) ~ education, research, analytics, events and much more
- Optimized engagement when we integrate AI
View eFeature #2 Prospectus
View (our 1st) eFeature #1: Crossing the Cognitive Chasm, Circa 2017
Release & distribution: TBA
Members articles due: TBA
Member inclusion in eFeatures:
1 executive thought leadership article link
Corporate Node (public profile) link
Main eFeature article by Peter Fingar, with articles by CogWorld Luminaries & Thought Leaders such as Vint Cerf, Alan Trefler, Doug Lenat, Steve Omohundro, Tom Davenport, Irving Wladawsky-Berger, Gerd Leonhard + many more.
Additional eFeature content includes our Corporate Members' Section featuring executive level thought leadership articles, case studies and other content, also referenced on homepage & in Member Nodes
eFeature EXPOSURE to 1 MILLION, guaranteed
View CORPORATE MEMBERS
The COGNITIVE WORLD Community involves knowledge contributors and buyers & sellers of AI solutions, including:
Luminaries & Thought Leader columnists
Enterprise users (buyers)
AI solution providers (sellers)
Partners (sellers) in education, research and other AI-specific resources.
Enter CogWorld's Case Study Awards Program, (Q4, 2018) led by Jim Sinur, who was critical in creating the first Hype Cycle and Maturity Model, which have become a hallmark of Gartner analysis, along with the Magic Quadrant.
CogWorld's plans to Optimize Engagement:
Optimized engagement will be enabled by QAI, (Quantum Artificial Intelligence, including patent-pending Affective Neuron reinforcement learning AI), a self-organizing & self-optimizing AI that dynamically clusters all content, Nodes, Members, individuals, etc. into deep networks, in real-time, for optimized engagement.
The novel QAI platform is unbiased and requires no training. From a computer science perspective, QAI addresses NP-Complete/NP-Hard problems. View video below (no audio).
Contact us: 650 353 4521 | email