COGNITIVE WORLD is a knowledge hub and ecosystem for AI transformation.
..and we have a plan for AI-optimized engagement.
Join us if you're:
1) a luminary that shares knowledge and significant value through articles and other content
2) an enterprise buyer in need of knowledge to optimize your company's journey to AI transformation
3) an AI solution provider with a valuable offering to enterprise buyers
4) an institute, association, or entity offering education, research, analytics, events, media and other resources valued by our ecosystem.
View CogWorld Columnist Articles on our
- Access to a quality, AI-specific media publishing, release & distribution platform
(Upload executive thought leadership articles; we distribute socially)
- Your Member (Corporate) Node is a public profile that contains and showcases all your articles, video, infographics, case studies, use cases and other content
(Nodes will be self-managed soon)
- Amplified exposure of your articles and other content on LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook
- eFeatures have guaranteed exposure to 1 MILLION (these will be quarterly)
- Benefits from our partners' offerings ~ education, research, analytics, events, media and other resources valued by our ecosystem.
View eFeature #2 Prospectus
View (our 1st) eFeature #1: Crossing the Cognitive Chasm, Circa 2017
Release & distribution date for eFeature #2: TBD
Members articles due, and nodes ready by dates: TBD
Member inclusion in eFeatures:
Link to 1 thought leadership article on CogWorld
Link to 1 or more case studies & use cases on CogWorld
Link to your corporate Node (profile) on CogWorld
eFeature EXPOSURE to 1 MILLION, guaranteed
View our CORPORATE MEMBERS
The COGNITIVE WORLD ecosystem involves knowledge contributors and buyers & sellers of AI solutions, including:
Luminaries & Thought Leader columnists / contributors to our FORBES site
Enterprise users (buyers)
AI solution providers (sellers)
Partners (sellers) in education, research and other AI-specific resources.
Enter CogWorld's Case Study Awards Program, (date TBD) led by Jim Sinur, who was critical in creating the first Hype Cycle and Maturity Model, which have become a hallmark of Gartner analysis, along with the Magic Quadrant.
Contact us: 650 353 4521 | email