COGNITIVE WORLD is a knowledge hub and ecosystem for AI transformation.
..and we have a plan for optimized engagement.
Join us if you're:
1) a luminary that shares knowledge and significant value through articles and other content.
2) an enterprise buyer in need of knowledge to optimize your company's journey to AI transformation.
3) an AI solution provider with a valuable offering to enterprise buyers.
4) an institute, association, or entity offering education, research, analytics, events, media and other resources valued by our community.
Soon.. Read CogWorld Columnist Articles on our
Group Blog on Forbes.com
- Access to a quality, AI-specific media publishing, release & distribution platform
- Your Member (Corporate) Node is a public profile that contains and showcases all your articles, video, infographics, case studies, use cases and other content
(Nodes will be self-managed soon)
- Amplified exposure of your articles and other content on LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook
- Our (to be) Quarterly eFeatures offer guaranteed exposure to 1 MILLION
- Benefits from our partners' offerings ~ education, research, analytics, events, media and other resources valued by our community.
View eFeature #2 Prospectus
View (our 1st) eFeature #1: Crossing the Cognitive Chasm, Circa 2017
Release & distribution: TBA
Members articles due: TBA
Member inclusion in eFeatures:
1 executive thought leadership article link
Corporate Node (public profile) link
Main eFeature article by Peter Fingar, with articles by CogWorld Luminaries & Thought Leaders such as Vint Cerf, Alan Trefler, Doug Lenat, Steve Omohundro, Tom Davenport, Irving Wladawsky-Berger, Gerd Leonhard + many more.
Additional eFeature content includes our Corporate Members' Section featuring executive level thought leadership articles, case studies and other content, also referenced on homepage & in Member Nodes
eFeature EXPOSURE to 1 MILLION, guaranteed
View CORPORATE MEMBERS
The COGNITIVE WORLD Community involves knowledge contributors and buyers & sellers of AI solutions, including:
Luminaries & Thought Leader columnists
Enterprise users (buyers)
AI solution providers (sellers)
Partners (sellers) in education, research and other AI-specific resources.
Enter CogWorld's Case Study Awards Program, (Q4, 2018) led by Jim Sinur, who was critical in creating the first Hype Cycle and Maturity Model, which have become a hallmark of Gartner analysis, along with the Magic Quadrant.
CogWorld's plans for Optimized Engagement!
Contact us: 650 353 4521 | email