firstname.lastname@example.org | +1 206 452 3054 | The Enterprise AI Knowledge Hub
eFeature #1 ~ Crossing the Cognitive Chasm, Circa 2017, released, features articles from our Luminaries & Thought Leaders, and Editor-in-Chief Peter Fingar introduces the notion of “cognitive destruction” of established industries.
Specialized eFeature ~ AI Catches Up with the Law (act now to participate).
eFeature #2 ~ Part 2 of Crossing the Cognitive Chasm, Circa 2017; to be released in late September.
1. Gain increasing value as we go cognitive (specifics to come)
2. Use your Node for AI content marketing (upload all forms of content)
3. eFeature exposure to 25,000 decision-makers, thought leaders, influencers. Specialized eFeatures are distributed to segments.
4. Gain access to valuable offerings from our partners and members, including FORTUNE and Aragon Research.
Register your company here.
1. Enterprise decision-makers gain increasing value as we go cognitive.
2. Efficiently explore use cases and case studies, and actionable knowledge on AI solutions from columnists and also members
4. Discounted access to valuable research, media venues for your case studies, events and more
5. Gain access to our team of Luminaries & Thought Leaders, and also the leaders at our member companies
We're Integrating AI:
With iKnowCentral, CogWorld co-founder Dr. Kiran Garimella's company, we're applying AI to build dynamic visualizations and multiple taxonomies, with deep learning algorithms to facilitate a rich and precisely driven user experience. Members will have access to a variety of decision frameworks and content management models. And, the abstraction layer for corporate APIs enables integration of cognitive capabilities in a vendor-agnostic way so vendors and clients can connect with minimal overhead.
Cognitive World Copyright © 2017. All rights reserved.