email@example.com | +1 206 452 3054 | Enterprise AI Ecosystem & Knowledge Hub
We're working on eFeature #2 of Crossing the Cognitive Chasm, Circa 2017, Part 1 (released). Read articles from our Luminaries & Thought Leaders, and Editor-in-Chief Peter Fingar as Peter introduces the notion of “cognitive destruction” of established industries. Part 2 is to be released November 15th. Included in this eFeature is our special eFeature AI Catches Up with the Law.
1. We aim to optimize your path to the right enterprise buyers. We'll begin with your use cases, and our understanding of their needs.
2. Gain increasing value as we go cognitive (more to come).
3. Show use cases and material important to enterprise buyers in your Node.
4. Direct eFeature exposure to up to 25,000 decision-makers, thought leaders and influencers.
5. Gain access to offerings from our partners - FORTUNE, O'Reilly Media, Aragon Research and more.
1. Enterprise decision-makers gain increasing value as we go cognitive.
2. Optimally explore use cases and case studies, and actionable knowledge on AI solutions from our columnists and corporate members.
4. Discounted access to valuable research, media venues for your case studies, events and more.
5. Gain access to our team of Luminaries & Thought Leaders, and also the leaders at our member companies, both enterprise buyers and AI solution providers.
With iKnowCentral, CogWorld co-founder Dr. Kiran Garimella's is applying AI to build dynamic visualizations and multiple taxonomies with machine learning to facilitate a rich and precisely driven user experience. Members will access a variety of decision frameworks and content management models, and abstraction layers for corporate API's that enable integration of cognitive capabilities in a vendor-agnostic way. There's also Heatseeker.
Cognitive World Copyright © 2017. All rights reserved.